The main goal of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is to performing audits of financial statements prepared in accordance with internationally recognized accounting frameworks to reflect objectively the results of company’s business activity for different kinds of company’s clients.
Accountable concepts, basing IFRS, make them informative and actual tool in internal-external control and in company’s activity analysis. Most of the progressive companies understand the necessity and benefits of presenting their financial results in accordance with International Standards considered this as not only indispensable condition in attracting foreign investments but also as affective element of management accounts.
Some of Russian companies are experienced in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Standards; many companies are just at the beginning of IFRS implementation processes.
If your company prepares by itself financial statements in accordance with International Standards, you need an independent auditor performing assurance services to confirm the truthfulness of the statements and its compliance to the IFRS requirements. It you are not currently ready to prepare international statements by yourself, our specialists will provide services on preparing statements, give advise on application of the standards, help in forming accounting policies in accordance with IFRS requirements.
- Financial statements audit of companies performing in accordance with IFRS
- Consolidated Financial statements audit of Group of companies in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of financial statements reporting of companies in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements reporting of the Group of companies in accordance with IFRS
- Development of accounting policies procedures in accordance with IFRS
- Analyze of company’s (group of companies) accounting system and development of accounting and reporting methodology based on IFRS
- Developing of effective chart of accounts allowing to prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS requirements and to make the required notes to it
- Advising in the development and implementation of methodologies for preparation of international financial statements
If you have any questions or proposals, please, write us on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Our staff will contact you promptly.